This fast spreader has dark green leaves with deep blue flowers spring to summer.
Noteworthy Characteristics It may spread into and proliferate in lawn.
Care Provide part shade or full sun and average moisture.
Propagation Separate rooted stems or root cuttings in early summer.
Problems Southern blight is common, other fungal rots are possible.
- Genus : Ajuga
- Plant Width : 1 to 3 feet
- Zones : 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Bloom Time : Early Summer, Late Spring, Late Summer, Spring, Summer
- Growth Rate : Fast, Moderate
- Maintenance : Low
- Moisture : Medium Moisture
- Light : Partial Shade
- Plant Type : Perennials
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Spring Interest
- Plant Height : Under 6 inches